Schools Out for Summer!

Saturday, June 19, 2010

We reach this point every year, the kids are beating on each other (my kids) and they are so "done" with school.  I am done too!  No more lunches (well, until camp) & the best thing that makes me wanna break out into a dance, NO HOMEWORK!!!!!!  Lazy mornings at home, no rushing out the door, no bedtime routine (which I do love but taking a break from it is good) and no bake this, bring this, be here, be there!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!    I am so looking forward to time at the beach, bike rides, splashing in Gramma's pool, ice creams (and more ice creams), BBQ's, clam bakes and fun in the water and sun!  I am laughing because I know by August I will be ready for them to be out of my hair and back in school (there is a dance for that one too)!

A few sport camps, dance camps and a few weeks at our community camp, a trip to the Jersey Shores and a trip to our favorite destination: Martha's Vineyard, and a family wedding in Manhattan.  The calendar is full and I am ready to enjoy this season with my babies.
Remember moms, you only have 18 summers, take time to enjoy it and create memory builders for your kids!  Have a HIPP "summertime" day!

0 comments:

Post a Comment