"I have Nothing to Do"!

Monday, June 21, 2010

Okay, day one of summer and "I have nothing to do"!  I am trying to catch my tail because I do not have a great plan in place for the remainder of June.  As much as I want to teach and inspire others how to juggle it all, I will also be real with you, because I am challenged with this all the time!  I need to get my work schedule together and plan around that.  I have not lined up baby sitting for the kids so that is the challenge right there (they are on the cusp of playing on their own while I am home and working, I am just interrupted way too many times)!  

Since when did I become Julie McCoy????  Okay, I need to come up with a plan, create my hours and separate work time from play time.   When they are in camp it makes it easy because I do what I need to do (work and a work out) while they are there and when I pick them up by 1pm, we are ready to hit the beach, pool or ice cream stand!!!!!  

I am just so grateful that I can be home, work & be part of their summer experience (even thou it makes me work harder and compress my time).    Okay, top on my "to do" list is to create my work schedule and then the play will come!

Have a HIPP day mom and know one thing we all have in common, we are real!
Be real HIPP!

0 comments:

Post a Comment