Gratitude!

Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Gratitude unlocks the fullness of life. It turns what we have into enough, and more. It turns denial into acceptance, chaos to order, confusion to clarity. It can turn a meal into a feast, a house into a home, a stranger into a friend. Gratitude makes sense of our past, brings peace for today, and creates a vision for tomorrow." ~ Melody Beattie

So true, we have a choice to have an ATTITUDE of GRATITUDE!!!!!

I have written a gratitude journal before but have gotten away from it and I want to get back to it.  Gratitude journals are great for HIPP Moms because we are so busy, A LOT is expected from us and it is important for us to be grateful for all that we have (therefore not focus on what we don't have)!  So, here is the beginning, of something I could write on and on about for days!

I am so grateful for:
-3 healthy & beautiful children
-my awesome marriage (we are a team)
-my faith
-my family (sisters, brothers, parents on both sides)
-my cherished friends
-living in a beautiful community
-getting in better shape 
-my business partners
-having a home based business
-simplicity
-my beautiful home
-laughter (a lot of it)
-yoga
-living close to the ocean
-opportunities in my life
-helping others
-patience
-discernment
-creativity
-my heart (literally & figuratively)
-4 seasons
-Bumpa's pool
-the way my husband takes care of me and loves me
-having a daughter I connect with
-having my boys 
-family time
-creativity
-unstoppable attitude
-my values
-integrity
-making good choices
-inspiring others
-being inspired by others
-my work ethic
-independence
-grit
-grace
-confidence
-quiet time
-morning

Be sure to start a gratitude journal, it really shows you everything you have in your life to be grateful for.    Not only those you love but also simple things that make your day or make you shine!  

Have a HIPP day and face it with GRATITUDE!!!!!!!!  (notice attitude is in the word, it is a choice, pick the right one)!

0 comments:

Post a Comment