I got My Big Girl Pants On!

Wednesday, December 1, 2010

As a business leader who balances work and family, and truly works a business around my family, I see myself as a mom first, oh, and I happen to also be a business leader.  In my community I am a mom, in my business community, I am a leader.  

I need to come clean....  I don't love to travel!  Now don't get me wrong, I LOVE to travel when it is with my family, and I love to see new and exciting places, but as far as business travel, I don't love it.  I get so angst leaving my family, I guess that is what it comes down to.  

I love home!  I love curling up on my coach with my babies and a cup of tea and feeling the warmth of our home.  It beats a hotel room every day of the week.  I do love to meet new people and inspire others (or be inspired) so once I am at my destination, I am able to switch from  car-pool momma to dynamic leader (or something in between)!  

As I write this I am on my way to Phoenix (side bar comment:  wi-fi on a plane is so very cool)!!!    

I wanted to stay home, I wanted to be around while my husband is here this week, but I needed to get my big girl pants on and go on this trip!  I am really excited to attend this training.  It is all about the stuff that I so believe in.  Living your best life, balancing your life, moving toward your greatness, etc...

Some of you might think that sounds crazy, I would propose you challenge yourself to live your best life and put your big girl pants on and step out of your comfort zone.

You should do one thing a day that scares you!  
Reporting live from above the clouds!  This is HIPP Mom signing off!
Have a HIPP Day and soar towards your greatness!

0 comments:

Post a Comment