HIPP Moms do YOGA!

Tuesday, February 22, 2011

As an aerobic instructor back in the 80's, I have always had an infinity to being in shape, working out and taking care of my self physically, mentally and spiritually!  Although once becoming a mom and balancing that with building a business, I let go of something so important to me.  I still worked out, but not with the consistency that I needed.   

My first 5 years of being a mom, I packed on the pounds, and then the 5 years after that, I gradually took it off.  Now in my 40's, I feel like it is my time and that I can dedicate time each day, no matter what to get in either a work out and my new found love, YOGA!

I tried yoga several times but never really got in to it!  Once I tried hot power yoga, I was hooked!  It is not only such a great workout, it is such a great "work in", meaning, a time to learn about yourself while on your mat.  A way to move energy through your body and the health benefits are enormous!!!

I want to encourage all HIPP Moms to take on Yoga if you are not currently practicing.  If you do practice, I encourage you to go more, the more you go, the more you get out of it.

 Live with Passion and STRETCH out of your comfort zone!
Namaste!


0 comments:

Post a Comment