Visualize Your Home!

Wednesday, August 3, 2011


Do you have a vision for what your home will look like?

As you can see by the picture to the left, I was looking to create a shingle style home and even had the one above on my dream board.  The larger picture to the right is actually my home!  As a person who is passionate about family & home, I have always had a vision of the type of home we would live in.  As I worked towards that vision, I can say that we are living in the home I have visualized...    Even thou we have a lot of work to do to make it the way we want, it is an incredible feeling living the type of community you choose to live in and also, to enjoy being in your home!   It is important to remember, a house does not need to be a castle, it can be very modest.  What makes a house a home is creating spaces that bring you comfort, and knowing that anything you want is not impossible, and that it is very possible if you work hard and believe in yourself and your dreams!  

How did I do that?  Well, I am not done, I am doing that!  I have a successful home based business and the best thing that I did was work consistently and also with purpose and also balanced that with raising my family.  I heard a quote today on a conference call "Dreaming is good but Doing is better"!  That spoke to my heart because, my success comes from my doing, not from my dreaming!  The dream has to be there but the "doing" is the only way it will happen!  

So HIPP Moms, dream about the home you would like to create, cut pictures and believe that you can create it!  Once you dream and create the vision, pay more attention to the "DOING"!  What can you do today to move closer to your dream?  

Get you HIPP Home in your mind and heart and before you know it, it will be in your life!

HIPP moms have HIPP homes!

0 comments:

Post a Comment