You Miss 100% of the Shots You Don't Take!

Saturday, April 3, 2010

As a hockey mom, I am up early and having time for me before the busy day begins.  My sons hockey championship game and then racing to the dance studio to purchase tickets for my daughter's dance recital (it is like Miley Cyrus is performing)!   I am in a hockey state of mind, and as the season is winding down (which I am ready for), I think about the great season they had and how much they love the sport.  I think about my awesome husband who has fully embraced the sport and is now the ultimate hockey dad, HE gets up for those early morning games and LOVES seeing his boys skate!

"You Miss 100% of the Shots You Don't Take" (Wayne Gretsky).  It is so true, if we don't "go for it" or try, we will never get there.  What is it that YOU want to accomplish?  What is your hearts desire?  Is it saving money, is it learning something new, is it getting out of debt, is it losing weight, is it succeeding at something????     I am here to encourage you to GO FOR IT!  The fact is, if you do not "take a shot at it" you will MISS out on the opportunity and ability to even have what ever it is you desire.  If you take a shot, you can do it and you can prove to yourself you are worthy of it.   Step out of your comfort zone and step into creating the life you desire (even it it is a baby step).  BELIEVE you can do it!  

Unleash the HIPP in you and take a shot at your dreams and desires!    You will score big and be an example for others to follow.  Have a HIPP day and don't be afraid of that GOAL!
She shoots, she scores!!!!!!!!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment