Get the Skinny!!!!!!

Sunday, May 30, 2010

Weeks ago I posted a goal of reaching 110 pounds by May 31st, 2010.  It is May 30th and I am so proud to share that although I have not reached my goal exactly, the scale read 111!!!!!  YAHOOO!!!!!  I am not dead set on the number, it is truly the way I feel.   I have been blessed with a petite body and my whole life I have always been petite & small.    However, while in college I learned that I can gain weight and from that time, it has been a struggle (yes, small petite people can struggle with weight, it is all relative)!   When I walked down the aisle 12 years ago, I was petite, don't remember my weight by I know it was under 110 and I was in great shape.  Three months after that I became pregnant with my first and babies 2 and 3 came within 3 years.  For the first 5 years of being a mom, I gradually gained weight and got to my all time high in 2005.  From 2006 until now, I have slowly worked on taking the weight off and within the past 4 months have really focused hard on my goal and am "almost there", well, I am there!!!!  I don't know how it happened but it just did, I was so busy with my family and work that I did not focus on ME!
I feel so good and all I can say is that I feel more myself!   People that have not seen me like this before, say "have you always been that small"!  YES!  This is more of the way God made me to be.  While I have more stretch marks than anyone would want and things have "shifted", I have to admit, I feel FABULOUS!!!!!  I feel more myself and this feeling is also because of what is going on inside of me.  I  love my life, I am able to focus on my family, myself and choosing how I spend my time.  Working from home and working around my family fuels me because I am able to live a family centered life and now am able to truly balance who I am.  As my 7th grade english teacher used to call me "Petite Pammy" is back in town and feeling stronger than ever!  
Hey HIPP Moms, perhaps you are where I am at today or perhaps you are where I was, it is okay, know you can be in your own body, physically, mentally and spiritually.  Believe it and achieve it!  Have a HIPP & Healthy Day!  

0 comments:

Post a Comment