Sail Through Summer with work and play!

Wednesday, June 30, 2010

If you are a mom that works, especially from home--it can be a challenge in the summer months when the kids are home or at the very least home more than they are during the school year.  I don't know about you but it drives me crazy when they are just running around, bugging me every second and everything becomes a challenge!

Create a schedule specific to your family for the summer!  I have a home based business that is flexible so I am able to schedule my own hours, but the fact remains, I need to work!   So, I need to either get baby sitting (something I have done for years so that I could work my business) or schedule my time when they are in camp (they don't start camps until mid July).   Likewise, I need to schedule in play time!  I want to be the one to take them to the beach, to the pool, out for a picnic lunch, etc....

You will find much better results in your work, because you have dedicated the time to do it.  Also, make sure the work is focused, take advantage of the hours you are working.  When we work productively, we are able to free ourselves to go play.   

Stay tuned for some more tips on summer time fun for you and your family!  HIPP moms make the season bright!  Well, at least we TRY!
Go on now mom, go schedule some fun!

0 comments:

Post a Comment