Daddy's Girl!

Saturday, July 31, 2010

A day with dad!
My daughter is one lucky girl!    She is the only girl in the world that can call Charlie Guyer her dad!  My husband is one of the most incredible people I know.   It is easy for me to brag all over him because he is my best friend, no one makes me laugh more, feel loved more, feel supported and understood than this remarkable man.  I am blessed with a great husband, and needless to say my kids are blessed with a great dad.  My daughter Kaili and my husband are so very close, they have a great relationship and no one touches my husbands heart more than his little girl!  They laugh (her sense of humor is more adult like, she is SOOOO much fun to be with)!   Charlie took Kaili into his office in Boston (he works from home but goes into the office occasionally), she would be his assistant for the day!  Kaili had so much fun but her dad was so proud to show off his daughter as she interacted w/many adults--many hearts were touched yesterday by the site of a dad and his daughter in the big city!  There is one girl in the world besides Pam Mellor that has stole Charlie Guyer's heart and that is his daughter Kaili!   She is daddy's little girl!

Here is a picture of the executive assistant, I see a future Marketing/Communications professional!  My daughter is one of the HIPPest girls I know, when I grow up, I want to be more like her!!!!!!!  Have a HIPP day!

0 comments:

Post a Comment