These Are a Few of My Favorite Things!

Friday, July 30, 2010

Outside of my family and people, these are the things I love!

-Starbucks coffee
-morning time (reading/awakening)
-the beach (sight, sound and smell)
-clean sheets
-fresh berries
-warm sun, bright outdoor colors
-clean skin, fresh scents
-power yoga
-my white kitchen
-beautiful flowers
-the ocean, walking barefoot in the sand
-simplicity, clean rooms
-great food (grilled fish, fresh vegetables)
-the smell of brownies baking
-fresh pizza (flatbread company)
-good wine
-green grass just cut
-pretty front porches
-beautiful spaces/rooms
-PAMpering
-killer shoes
-morning sun

Think about the things you love!  What do you interact with every day (besides the people) that you love!  As I write this list, I think about how blessed I am to have so many beautiful things around me.    A good cup of coffee, a walk on the beach, great food, great scenery, "these are a few of my favorite things"!   It is HIPP to acknowledge what you love!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love green grass just cut, good wine, fresh berries, and clean sheets too! mmm...sounds relaxing.

Post a Comment