Fall into a fresh start!

Wednesday, September 8, 2010

I absolutely love fall, and while the month of September is absolutely hectic for us moms, once I get through the transition, I love the start of fall.  It is a time for renewal, a time once the kids are back in school to start something new.  It might be to gear up with your work, or with your fitness goals or with your home.  I feel like for me, it is all of the above!   As the family manager, this month there are a lot of things on my plate and I am sure you feel the same.  Here is my list of things to do to fall into a fresh start for myself, my family and this wonderful season of fall.

-Clean out mudroom (have started but not finished)
-wardrobe cleanout (still waiting on weather shift)
-create family calendar (getting my head around all the activities
-set my work schedule (it is in my head, just need to carve it out on paper)
-create "family central" and the main area for paper flow of school papers (need supplies)

Okay, the list goes on and on.  I like to give myself the first few weeks in September to get my head and heart around the new schedule and pace in our home.  Still trying to figure out how I can be in 3 places at once.  Oh, arrange car pools, I need to add that to the list.

HIPP moms have the pulse of the family and what needs to happen next.  We might feel overwhelmed but if we didn't, we would not have our finger on the pulse!  Have a HIPP day and fall into your season and fresh start this month!

0 comments:

Post a Comment