First Day, we should all be reminded of that feeling!

Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Oh the first day of school, we should all be reminded about how brave we need to be when we get on that bus and start "a new"!  As HIPP moms and HIPP people, we learn so much from the little people!    As each one of my children got on the bus for Kindergarten, my heart was in my throat (either that or a lump) and I felt like my heart drove off on this big yellow vehicle.  When this happens they are no longer "all yours" and from what I am told by my sisters and friends, the space keeps growing as they grow.  I love these elementary ages right now, LOVE LOVE LOVE them!

What a difference 5 years makes!  Five years ago my 11 year old daughter got on the bus for Kindergarten, she is now the "big senior" as a 5th grader in her school, middle school next year.  It is going by way to fast and I just want to freeze these ages, but also love seeing them grow and become, it is really amazing!  Her brothers are in 4th and 2nd grade, and 5 years ago, they were both in pre-school and one still in diapers, CRAZY!!!!

I am so grateful today.  I am grateful for my family.  I am grateful for our community, and I am grateful for the work that I do, I get to be home "for them" and have been so involved in their every day life (and because I do work, I get time away as well, which I like)!

I want to EMPOWER all moms to OWN your life!  Create the schedule, lifestyle and family life you desire!  It is not easy but IT CAN BE DONE!!!!    As summer will fade away, I am reminded we will never have a summer with ages 11, 9 & 8, they are growing too fast and I want to continue to be part of their everyday life and experiences!

Here is a picture of my babies 5 years ago.  What a difference 5 years makes!  Think about where you are in life and how things are, now think about 5 years from now, how will you live your HIPP life!  HIPP is a choice and it is yours to make, one day at a time!

Have a HIPP "back to it" sort of day!




0 comments:

Post a Comment