FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Saturday, November 27, 2010

Okay, a few days ago I posted on wishing you all the blessings of faith, family, friends, food, football, and fun!   I love the holidays so my post was from my heart!  For those of you that "want" to love the holidays but you are like, it is soooo much work, I get that!  I know how exhausting it is and I am right now feeling your (our) pain!  

So, a recap of my sweet message on all my key words to describe Thanksgiving holiday--the good, the bad, and the ugly!!!

Faith:   You can never have enough of this.  Faith is EVERYTHING!!!!!!!!!!!

Family:  Love family!!!!!   Our core family is my life, 3 babies and a husband, I never thought I could love anyone more than my own family (thinking back to the Mellor tribe I am part of).  Love my family and blessed with in-laws which I love.  Visit from family was great.  I love it all, I just need a break right now from it all.  Dynamics are wonderful and dynamics are exhausting!  I think I need to get on my mat!

Friends:  Incredible fun last night with some friends at our home.  We have so many friends we spend time with as well that are not in our community but part of our lives so it was a representation of some friends.   Great people means a great time!  What fun to all gather on a holiday weekend and just let our hair down,    FUN, FUN, FUN!!!!!

Food:  Duh Adelle!  That is a family saying for DERRRR, no brainer!  Quite honestly, I have moved from all the amazing flavors and heart warming food to,  "I feel food coma", gross!  

Football:  Went to my high school Thanksgiving game after many years.  Had so much fun seeing one of my BFF's , it was like a scene from a romantic comedy as we are running across the stadium to see each other.  After that.....  laugh, laugh, laugh!!!!  I am sure it was a great game.   I scored precious time with a dear friend!

FUN:  duh Adelle!   It is always FUN!!!!!!  

0 comments:

Post a Comment