It's a Wrap! (wrapper)

Monday, November 1, 2010


We have the "mother load" of candy in our house right now.  My kids went to 60 houses, many of which gave out several pieces of candy.  How about you?  

Those small pieces are killer because they are that "oh, just one small one"!   The problem is that I am not "just one" kind of gal!!!!   The problem is, I went NUTS with the candy this year!  I ate more than I ever have!!!!!   HIPP moms have weak moments, and if we don't, we are not a HIPP mom!  

So it is now, November 1st, Halloween was so much fun but I am glad it is over, I need to get back to my awesome protein shakes, whole foods and having an occasional treat!  I love the first of the month, time to get back on track with my wellness, it is a new month in my business (I love that) and we are entering my favorite season of all, the holiday season.

So, it's a wrap!  I've got to figure out how I get the candy out of the house.  I don't want it, I don't want my kids to have it!   I want to hide it from them, but I am afraid I will look for it when I want something sweet!  

HIPP moms over induldge, but they make the decision to make healthy choices and to JUST SAY NO, to snickers, butterfingers and kit kat bars!!!!!!!

What a SWEET life!    Hoping your Halloween was simply HIPP!

0 comments:

Post a Comment