The Year in Review!

Friday, December 31, 2010

Well, this HIPP mom has had to take some time off, to celebrate the holidays, and get my house back in order after all the celebrations!  I don't know about you, but I am ready for the New Year!  As I look back at this year, I am so grateful for so many things.  It has been an uncertain time in our economy and for many people who have been challenged.  We did not have a year without challenge, but everything we had to deal with has been an opportunity to learn, grow and be humble as professionals and as a family.   A trip to Hawaii with the family, a family trip to NYC twice, and two family weddings were certainly high lights.  The birth of HIPP Moms and all it can really do for the most important job in the world is exciting to me!  In my business I get to help people and inspire them, with HIPP Moms I get to reach out to even more people, it is so gratifying to share the challenges and joys of motherhood!   This year, I have created even more balance in my life and that is a gift!  While I have always focused on balance, this year I was able to really view my life and my family's life and decide where and how it all fits together, an amazing journey and something I wish more people did!  I hope you do it and start your year off with purpose and more balance in your life!

As we end 2010, I am so grateful for the many blessings in my life and a tremendous year of family life, personal growth and a huge vision!    I am so excited to start the new year and the thought of new goals, and new beginnings fills my soul.

Wishing you a grateful heart for 2010 and the courage to reach for even more in 2011!  
Oh, and by the way.....  THE new acronym for HIPP is  Happy, Inspired, Peaceful and Passionate!   One area in my life I have encountered this year is PEACE, I wish the same for you!

Peace & HIPPY New Year!

0 comments:

Post a Comment