Dream Big!

Friday, March 18, 2011

HIPP Moms need to dream big!

Rat race is a trap for moms, we work hard balancing work and family and our home!  In order for us to live our HIPP life and live on purpose, we need to dream and we need to dream big!

My dreams are so big, I can't even begin to tell you my vision!  It excites me, it stretches me and I believe in my heart my dream will be reality?  This gives me purpose, this is something in me and I believe in my dream!  What is so cool is that I love how my dream will change the world and make it a better place.  

What is your dream?

What if you had NO LIMITATIONS?

What if you could be, do and share anything in the world?  What would it be?

Give birth today to your dreams, you have one life to live, live it big and dream big!

HIPP MOMS HAVE HIPP DREAMS!

0 comments:

Post a Comment